Set up in 2006, Shenzhen Modiary Co.,Ltd. is specialized in development, manufacture and sales of li-ion battery chargers of ranging from 10W~1000W, which chargers are widely used in various electric devices, including vacuum cleaners, gardening tools, e-bikes, electric scooters, hoverboards, UAV, AGV, Forklift, etc.
By the application of standard communication protocol and software technology, our products are made as more intelligent and humanized during charging process; engaged in products quality guarantee through company regular rigorous quality system ISO9001. Most of the products have got Germany TUV issued of GS (EN60335) certification, and United States UL1310,UL1012, FCC certification, energy efficiency grade of CEC (BC) certification, and Japan PSE, Australia SAA certification.
After years hard working, we got a lot loyal customers such as Specialized,Merida,Giant,BH,and Decathlon,Simplo,Phylion Battery,DJI,3DR, Lexy, and so on who trust us and we are approved as their qualified supplier. As the past, we will continuously focus on e-bike, focus on the electric power development. It’s our mission to research and develop safe and efficient charging devices for environment protection contribution.
- 2006: Set up in Shenzhen. Wall-mounted switching adapter with interchangeable plugs from 10W-40W
- 2007: Was approved by CQC and awarded the ISO9001 certification by China Quality Certification Centre.
- 2008: 60W-90W Li-ion battery charger was design for Pedelecs for European market with GS/CE certification.
- 2012: 120W charger for 13S Li-ion battery Pack with UL certification.
- 2015: 160W, 4A charger was successful in development and widely recognized by clients.
- 2017: 260W, 6A fast charger, fanless design for e-bike and 330W charger for e-scooter.
- 2017 : MDA was certified as "China new and high technology enterprise".
- 2018: 1000W charger is under developing....
We are here for you!
For questions, requests and orders, please contact us using this online form.
Modiary products are distributed in Europe by ENERdan GmbH
Tel: +49 - (0)30 - 5770-344-35
Fax: +49 - (0)30 - 5770-344-39
E-Mail: sales [at] enerdan.de
CEO: Assi Rutzki